Available in beautiful packaging along with a certificate of authenticity issued by the Royal Canadian Mint, the coin is included in the Arboreal 2021 collection. The numismatic coin features a beautifully lustrous maple leaf relief on an elegant matte background, which was designed by engraver Walter Ott on the reverse. The talented Susanna Blunt, in turn, is responsible for the right-hand portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. The reverse was also completed with a symbol associated with the 25th anniversary of the recognition of the maple as an official element of national identification for Canadian citizens.
Distinguishing features of the coin:
- Minted in 2021 from an alloy containing 99.9% pure silver
- One-ounce coin weighing 32.41 grams
- Coin with a certificate of authenticity
- Designs by acclaimed engravers Walter Otte and Susanne Blunt
- Numismatic coin with a serrated edge with a diameter of 36 mm