First as a hero of the novel, then a movie character – British agent James Bond became a true icon of pop culture. See how a limited, licensed 2 pound coin representing this pop culture icon in the lead role, was made.
Bond, James Bond is associated primarily with elegance and deadly effectiveness. Perhaps this inspired designers who prepared a 2-pound coin for The Royal Mint. The uniformly silver collector coin was made of 999 gold and meets the proof standards.
The motif used on the reverse is the image of the iconic Aston Martin DB5, a car that James Bond drives in several scenes of the film saga. What is worth emphasizing – only 7007 copies of this extraordinary coin were manufactured. One of them can be Yours, becoming an unusual element of the “cinematographic” collection of numismatic coins.
Special features of the coin:
- A luxurious souvenir box licensed under 007
- Silver collector coin from Great Britain
- Theme of the legendary Aston Martin DB5
- Limited emission limited to 7007 copies
- 1 oz silver – an element of a unique collection