The second coin in the Great Engravers series, created from 5 ounces of gold, presents on the reverse the iconic design in Great Britain by William Wyon first minted in 1817. Reproduced and modernized, the Three Graces motif appears even more attractive and is a treat for enthusiasts of the latest numismatic specimens referencing historical inspirations. The best evidence of the masterful connection of the artistic knot between the past and the present is the inclusion on the obverse of a portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II designed by acclaimed contemporary engraver Jodi Clark working for the Royal Mint.
Distinguishing features of the gold coin:
- The coin weighs 156.3 grams and has a diameter of 50 mm in length
- Minted by the UK Royal Mint in 2020
- The numismatic coin has a face value of £500
- On the obverse, Queen Elizabeth II
- The specimen comes in a beautiful wooden case