Another edition of the Queens Beasts heraldic collection brings into focus the white horse associated with the Hanoverian dynasty primarily in the 18th century. Apart from the interesting historical and cultural background, primarily considerable material and collector’s value is to be found here. To put it briefly: there is a lot to invest in.
Here’s your chance to acquire an NGC PF70 numismatic coin that continues The Royal Mint of Great Britain’s well-received collection. And since we’re talking about the Royal Mint, its theme is heraldry associated with the British throne. This time, the obverse features the latest of the current images of Elizabeth II, while the reverse features a white horse from Hanover.
Another release of the Queens Beasts collection further pursues the best in technology and materials. In this variant, each of the 435 coins was struck using 1 ounce of pure gold. Its classic design is courtesy of Jody Clark, who signs both the obverse and reverse of the beautiful and precious numismatic coin. To achieve a fine visual effect, the pressure on the struck coin has been reduced from the usual one and is lighter than standard. Hence, when gazing at the gold coin, you are able to discern many precious details.
Special features of the coin:
- Traditional design and meticulous consideration of every detail
- NFC PF70 – a guarantee of excellent condition
- Continuation of the interesting Queens Beasts series
- The motif of the white horse – symbolising part of the Hanoverian dynasty
- Gold collector’s numismatic coin of The Royal Mint
- There are only 76 pieces in NGC PF70 of the entire mintage