This coin is a continuation beautiful series of the Masterpieces of Art.
A numismatic masterpiece, made of 3 oz / 93,3 grams of pure silver 999 with authentic swarovski crystals inlaid in this 55 mm coin, issued by Cook Islands.
- Contains 3 oz / 93,3 grams of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin embellished with 15 Swarovski crystals
- Coin comes in a beautiful black box with a COA.
- Strict limited mintage of only 1000 coins.
- Obverse: Effigy of Queen Elizabeth II, “Cook Islands”, and the legal tender value of 20 Dollars.
- Reverse: A very high quality rendition of Last Supper Leonardo Da Vinci
The Last Supper (Leonardo da Vinci)
The Last Supper is a late 15th-century mural painting by Leonardo da Vinci in the refectory of the Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie, Milan. It is one of the world’s most famous paintings, and one of the most studied, scrutinized, and satirized.
It was important for humanism. The work is presumed to have been commenced around 1495 and was commissioned as part of a plan of renovations to the church and its convent buildings by Leonardo’s patron Ludovico Sforza, Duke of Milan. The painting represents the scene of The Last Supper of Jesus with his disciples, as it is told in the Gospel of John, 13:21. Leonardo has depicted the consternation that occurred among the Twelve Disciples when Jesus announced that one of them would betray him.
Due to the methods used, and a variety of environmental factors, as well as intentional damage, very little of the original painting remains today, despite numerous restoration attempts, the last being completed in 1999.