Christmas is coming, so it’s time to look for presents and decorations. It’s obvious that a luxury coin is a great gift for a collector. But … is it possible that the gold numismat is an interactive toy? Nothing is impossible for employees of the Canadian mint.
The series consists of only 1000 coins produced specifically for the upcoming year 2020. The coin consists in 99,99% of pure silver. This valuable $ 50 numismat weighs 157.6 g.
The product stands out among others due to its unique shape. Two designers Anna Bucciarelli and Susanna Blunt joined efforts and created a unique coin, which classic form is broken by protruding elements – to be precise, a Christmas tree, gifts and a toy train. What’s more, due to the gravity, selected elements move, giving the owner a lot of fun – just as a Christmas gift should.
When you buy at the Coins From World numismatic online store, you can be sure of secure delivery from the famous Canadian Royal Mint.
- Interactive coin with moving elements.
- Convex elements on a collector’s coin – an example of unique design.
- Christmas tree, gifts and toys.
- Only 1,000 copies worldwide.
- A unique idea for a luxury idea and investment in 99.99% silver numismatics.